Saturday, November 16, 2013

Jacob and Joe

While I sit here and drink my afternoon cup of tea. The boys are resting in their crib and my handsome hubby is taking a nap. Yesterday would have been my due date with Jacob and Joe. They have come a long way in such a short time. Yes, we have had a few setbacks with Jacob but we have gotten thru them with the help of our amazing medical teams. I seriously believe the boys have the best ped's doctor. Just last week after Jacob's follow up from getting home he prayed with us and told me if I needed anything to not hesitat to call him. This is the doctor that was suppose to deliver our miracles. I remember the day I had them he wasn't on call but called the hospital to check on us. I seriously believe this man was one of our angel's during the right time. 

Jacob: has set off his apnea monitor several times and is constantly spitting up from acid reflux. Dr. Robinson said that he probably will order an upper GI to be done to make sure we aren't missing anything. Jacob got to go and visit my work this past week. He also got to meet his new cousin Desley.

Joe: is doing good and enjoy's being held. Joe also got to visit my work and got to meet his new cousin Desley.

Life is crazy busy but we are loving being home with our two sweet boys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment