Friday, December 6, 2013

3 month and 6 day update

As I sit here on a very snowy day and a sweet boy Jacob sleeping on my chest and my awesome hubby hanging out at home with us and Joe in his play pen all is good in the Davidson household.

Joe: is weighing in at 8 pounds even and will be getting round 2 of his synergis shot any day :) He is drinking 3 oz of formula and enjoys snuggling with me. He likes to smile in his sleep.This is Joe enjoying some tummy time yesterday evening. The black bag is his monitor.

Jacob: is weighing in at 7 pounds 5 ounces, he will be getting round 2 of his synergis shot on Tuesday. He is drinking 2.5 ounces of formula, he also enjoys snuggling. He also likes sitting in his swing and looking around. Jacob will be having some surgery in May due to his bi-lateral hydrocele and he is getting circumsized. We decided to wait til May because he has to be totally put under. 
I can't believe my boys are already 3 months and 6 days old and their adjusted age is 3 weeks. 
We have so many things to look forward to in the next coming weeks. 
Jacob and his girafee :)


No comments:

Post a Comment