Saturday, November 9, 2013

new born pictures


This week has been a crazy week. Last Saturday morning when Bob and I got to the NICU with Joe we were told to go and get Jacob's car seat :) We went and picked it up and then headed back to the NI and they were giving him his two month immunizations along with his RSV shot. The doctor rounded around 2 or so and he was like if things go well then we can plan for the discharge on Wednesday :) Bob and I got to visit with a few of the nurses from the very beginning. Then we met up with a friend for dinner and after dinner went back to the NI to say good night to Jacob. On Sunday when we arrived everything was good and they didn't make any changes. My mom arrived around 2 ish and we went to dinner and then headed to the NI. My mom got to feed and love on Jacob. Then we headed back to the hotel and rested for the night. On Monday, I arrived early for rounds and they upped Jacob's caffine and then started discharge paperwork. On Tuesday we took newborn photo's and this is one of them and then went to lunch with my sweet NICU friend Melanie. Wednesday morning I arrived plenty early for rounds and got to thank our medical team and give them a huge hug. They finished the discharge paperwork around 12:30 and we were on our way by 1:00. It was so nice leaving the hospital with both of my handsome boys. Yes, I cried tears of joy. Joe is doing well and getting bigger and stronger. I imagine in the next month that both boys will be rolling over :)

No comments:

Post a Comment