Sunday, February 10, 2013

stims and friends

Hi friends,
 Well night 2 of stims is done. I am doing 4 vials of Bravelle a night and then 1 vial of Menopur a night and the combination means a lot of vials of meds. Here is a picture of the shot before I did it tonight. Last night was a trial to draw up the meds but today it was so much easier. My next trip to LR will be Tuesday just for blood work.
Also my best friend Donna is out of town and this weekend would have been perfect for going hiking and since she is one of the mostly Godly women I know and beautiful beyond words. She is truly an angel and super positive when the road with IF get's tough. I know that she will be making a trip to LR with me this week when she get's back in town. It's only been a week since I saw her but I miss her.
I love you Donna!

No comments:

Post a Comment