Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Estrogen level

Hi Friends.
 Today I spent majority of the day in LR to get my estrogen level drawn and then I went grocery shopping at Jacksonville, AFB with my dad. I got a lot of healthy foods. On the way home my rock star nurse Lauren called and said my estrogen level is 182.5 and that I am to do 4 vials of Bravelle and 75 units of Menopur still. I have my next appt which will be an ultrasound and blood work on Thursday. My favorite doc is on call for the next two weeks and so that makes me happy.

I am thinking that if my E2 level looks good this Thursday that I might be triggering by Sunday with a possibly retrival date of next week. Crazy to think how time flies. This weekend we are going to try and celebrate my "30" b-day which is Friday.





On the down side, last night my babes and I went to a visitation for his aunt Donna. While I never got to know aunt Donna it was great to be surrounded by family but also awkward as this was my first time meeting her kids. Today was aunt Donna's funeral and neither my babes or I got to attend just due to his work schedule and me being in LR. Tonight I am praying for my cousins.

Hope everyone has a fabulous night!

No comments:

Post a Comment