Friday, February 8, 2013

Letter to my babies

Hi friends,
 I have been meaning to write this letter on here that I wrote to my beautiful babies the week after the miscarriage. While we are starting stims for round 2 tomarrow. I thought I would share with you all. We had transfered 2 embryo's in to me and so we call them our twins.

Dear babies,
 While we know that you both are in a better place right now Mommy and Daddy are struggling to survive. You beautiful angels changed our lives. We are forever blessed that we got to have 5 weeks and 2 days with you both. Mommy was so excited that she was expecting and daddy was so excited to teach you both how to fish and hunt. I remember saying to our embryologist the morning that he put both of you back in to me that you were both beautiful. I still look at your picture to this day and it makes me tear up. Mommy and Daddy are happy that you are able to play in Heaven with your great grandparent's, cousins, aunt's and uncle's and Mommy and Daddy's friends that have lost their babies. We know that you are making us stronger. We also know that one day that you will have a brother and sister and mommy and daddy will tell them all about you both. Please watch over mommy and daddy as we continue this journey to become parent's. Please know that mommy and daddy will never forget the memories you have already borught us. Also you both left a last impression on mommy and daddy. We will forever be greatful for the 5 weeks and 2 days we got to spend with our beautiful babies. We love you forever and always, Mommy and Daddy.







No comments:

Post a Comment