Saturday, February 16, 2013

Monitoring appt

Hi friends,
 This morning my awesome hubby and I left early for my monitoring appt. The clinic was running on time which was nice. We got in and out in about 15 minutes. The on-call said that my follies are looking beautiful and I have "20" of them. No wonder I am so bloated. I also got to request that our regular RE do my ER if he isn't to busy. So after my appt my babe and I went and did a bit of shopping and then ate some lunch and headed home. We got about halfway when I got the phone call from the on-call. On weekends the on-call doc's return phone calls. My E2 is 1003.9. He gave me two options continue to come to the clinic everyother day with my next return day of Monday or come back tomarrow and Monday due to my estrogen plunting like it did last cycle. I was like if I were your daughter what would you recommend and he said come back daily and so that is what I chose to do. He also said they are watching my estrogen like a hawk. So my momma is heading to the clinic with me tomarrow and also we are staying over night. It will be a much needed get away with my momma.

Also, if you could keep a friend of our's in your prayers. This gentleman is one of our county's finest deputies and had a massive brain bleed yesterday and is in ICU and the situation doesn't sound good. This guy was the DJ for our wedding and he is super nice. His name is Tim Phillips.

No comments:

Post a Comment