Sunday, February 17, 2013

Monitoring appt update

Hi Friends,
 This morning my momma and I left for LR way early. We pulled out of my driveway at 5:20. We stopped and got breakfast and hit the road. Their was no traffic which was awesome. We got to the clinic at around 8:45 and didn't leave their til almost 11:00. I have 17 follies and then my estrogen is starting to slowly go down which Dr. Batres didn't like. It was 1,003.9 yesterday and today it is 1,239.5....... To me that's now going down but going up but very slowly. Dr. Batres did say that he is 60% sure my ER will be Wednesday. If all goes well tomarrow I will get the time to trigger and we will be set for our ER. It's crazy to think that the last few weeks have flown by. I am also asking my favorite doc in the clinic who happens to be our regular doc if he will do my ER. My lab tech today said that most likely he will and that makes me happy. If not then I will stick with the on call. I go back for what is my last monitoring appt this cycle tommarrow at 8am for lab and ultrasound. For tonight my momma and I are settled in to our hotel room. Hope everyone has a fantastic night!

No comments:

Post a Comment