Thursday, February 14, 2013

Estrogen update

Hi friends,
 I headed to our amazing RE's office this morning and they were running on time which was awesome. I have 19 follies and feeling the bloat. I told our RE and nurses that "30" is going to be my lucky year. In less than 24 hours I turn "30". I got my blood drawn and then had lunch with my momma who made the drive with me to LR and then went and bought a CD. That I love already. We were heading home when my rock star nurse Lauren called and she had some amazing news. My E2 is 448 and my progestrone is very low. I also asked when she thinks a possible retrival date will be and she said probably either next Wednesday or Thursday. I can't believe our ER is a week away. I go back Saturday for another monitoring appt and blood work. The on call thinks he might raise meds and so I am gonna order a few more boxes of my main med tomarrow to make sure I have enough to get me thru.

Also since tomarrow is my b-day I am thinking of going to get a gel manicure done and then we are going to dinner with my best friend Donna and her amazing hubby Randy. I am so excited to have a nice night out.

I won't update til Saturday afternoon after we get results from my blood work. Hope that everyone has a fabulous night with your valentine. Here is a picture of me and my amazing hubby from our wedding. He is truly my valentine and my rock thru this whole process. I love you babe!


No comments:

Post a Comment