Wednesday, February 6, 2013

baseline appt

Hi friends,
 I had my baseline appt this morning in LR. I wasn't sure who the on call was but then he walked in. My appt went great. I am not to keen on the doctor I had today due to when I was pregnant he kept telling me the bleeding was normal and that he didn't tell our regular RE what was going on. But I kept my mouth shut. He also asked me to come to his office and so I did and he put everything he told me in my chart today. I did see my regular RE in the hallway and we got to chat for a few minutes and that was nice. He goes back on call next week, so that makes me happy. Dr. Dean will most likely be doing my ER and hopefully my ET.

My estrogen was .5 and they want it under 100 so that is good that it is super low. I have been on Lupron a week tommarrow and then Saturday the big party get's started with doing stims.

My next trip to LR won't be until Tuesday and that will just be for blood work.

Right now I am reading a Love Language Minute Devotional by Gary Chapman. The Bible Verse last night really spoke to my heart. Here it is :) We know what real Love really is because Jesus gave up his life for  us, So we also ought to give up our lives for our brothers and sisters 1 John 3:16

Hope that every one has a fabulous night!

No comments:

Post a Comment