Friday, February 22, 2013

~FERT Report and update~

Hi friends,
 so this morning was not a good morning I was still in quite a bit pain and then my bladder decided to not work so I had to call the nurse and get an appt before we left LR. I saw the doc that did my ER yesterday and he had to cath me since I hadn't gone to the restroom since yesterday. He did give me instructions that if I couldn't go by the time we got home then I was to go in to the ER and get a foley cath done for a few days. I am blessed that when we got home I was able to go. My ovaries have stopped bleeding but they are still big. I am still in some pain.

But here in my fert report. They got 14 eggs yesterday and 10 of them fertilized with ICSI. The doc is really pushing for a 5 day transfer due to what my body is going thru.

Tonight I am just relaxing and thinking about going to bed early. Hope that everyone has a fantastic evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment