Saturday, February 23, 2013

~Fert report~

Hi friends.
  This morning I got a fert report from our doctor and it was the news that we were hoping for. I have 5 excellent blasts, 4 very good embryo's and 3 good embryo's. We are putting 2 excellent embryo's back in to me on Tuesday so that means we get to do the 5 day transfer that we were hoping for. Doing a 3 day transfer would just be a little risky right now with how I am feeling. I will get the next report on Monday along with a check in time for our transfer.

I am doing okay, I am still very sore. The doctor did say to take it easy still. I went from 11:30 last night to 5:30 this morning with out taking anything. Today I went with DH to get groceries and by the time we got home I was exhausted and not a happy camper. I think tomarrow for church I will be wearing my maternity pants as I am still hugely bloated.

Hope everyone has a fantastic evening/.

No comments:

Post a Comment