Thursday, February 21, 2013

~ER Update~

Hi friends,
    So I am writing this update from the comfort of our hotel room. My retrival was suppose to start at 10 ish and it didn't start til 10:30. The anethesiologist was running late due to weather. When he got their it was only a few moment's til they started. I remember Dr. Miller came in and washed and preped my cervix and everything. I think my ER was about 40 minutes long. But while they were doing my ER my ovaries started bleeding which the doc said is normal. They got 14 eggs, last time they got 19 eggs. They also maxed me out on IV pain meds and IV anti- nausea meds. My surgery was at 10:30ish and we didn't leave their til 1ish. They kept me longer due to the pain and to watch my ovaries. They also gave me the big pain meds. I took one a few hours ago and just took my doxycycline and then in about an hour or so I will take my prednisone. If all the roads are clear we get to go home tomarrow. I will get a fertilization report tomarrow from either our rock star Lauren or Patsy.
Hope everyone has a fabulous night.

No comments:

Post a Comment