Thursday, February 21, 2013

~ER today~

Hi friends,
 So today is the big day. I can't believe in about 3 hours is my ER. I am happy that we stayed in a hotel close to the clinic. The small town that we live in is all closed due to the ice storm. But my babes and I came totally prepared just in case we stay in this hotel room tonight. We even remembered my heating pad for tonight. I also have requested our regular RE to do my ER and so I am hoping and praying he does. While I am an old pro at surgery I still get nervous, emotional and scared. Plus my veins are shot from getting blood work done all week.
Please say a quick prayer for us, for our medical team this morning.

I will try and get an update out after my ER depending on how I am feeling and if we head home.

Hope everyone has a fabulous day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment