Thursday, January 31, 2013

shots for IVF2 have started

Hi friends,
 Shots for IVF 2 have officially started. Tonight at 6 pm I did my Lupron. I have to do it between 6 and 8pm and so I made sure to set an alarm on my phone and got it done. It was quick and easy. Today I worked in my company office for a bit and got a great invite from one of my co-workers inviting me over to her super bowl party. I am excited to hang out with co-workers and our owner and his wife.
I also got to catch up with my aunt today and that was nice. My aunt is making a family cook book and wanted to get some of my favorite recipes. I can't wiat for my cook book.
It's been a quiet week around here. Hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed night.
I am also sending huge hugs to one of my cycle buddies from December Andy as she lost her beautiful baby yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment