Sunday, January 20, 2013

Liebster Award

Hi friends,
 I have been nominated for a Liebster award, woohoo! A fellow blogger nomiated me for this award. Mely thanks for the amazing nomination. It really made my day.



This award is given to new or up-and coming-bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another. What a fun way to get to know other bloggers!

If you receive a nomination, there are a few rules to follow:
1) Each blogger nominated must post 11 things about themselves.
2) Then answer the 11 questions the tagger has asked.
3) Blogger must then create 11 questions of their own to ask the bloggers they decide to nominate.
4) They must choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate and link them on their blog post.
5) Bloggers must be notified of their award!
6) No tag backs!


Here are the 11 things about me:
1.) I met my babe's on a blind date
2.) My family growing up was military
3.) I have 11 amazing neices and nephews
4.) I use to figure skate and loved being on the ice
5.) I still have friends from high school that I am close with to this day
6.) I have a beautiful amazing older sister Jennifer
7.) I love the St. Louis Cardinals
8.) I love my job and am blessed with amazing bosses
9.) I was born in Germany
10.)  I sing with our praise band at church when I am in town
11.) I love being in the water during the summer or on our boat


Here are the 11 questions for my nominees:

1. Are you a dog or a cat person? I am a dog person, and I have 4 doggies that I love

2. What is your New Year's resolution? Is to eat healthy and work out more

3. What are 3 items you can't live without? my husband, God, and my family

4. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? probably Germany

5. What is a pet peeve of yours? Doctor's offices that don't return phone calls

6. What Disney character can you most relate to? Minnie Mouse

7. If you had to do karaoke, what song would you sing? I hope you Dance by Leeanne Womack

8. What is one of your guilty pleasures? I would have to say my guilty pleasure would be drinking coffee during IVF

9. iPhone, Android, or Windows phone? Android

10. What was your favorite Halloween costume? being a pumpkin since my mom made the costume

11. What is your earliest childhood memory? Moving to Canada.

Here are my 11 questions for my nominees:
1.) Favorite color?
2.) Favorite Sports team?
3.) Are you closer to your mom and dad and why?
4.) Favorite breakfast food?
5.) Favorite TV show?
6.) Coffee or hot chocolate?
7.)Favorite memory as a young adult?
8.) Favorite place to live?
9.) Favorite thing to do on weekends?
10.) Favorite place to shop?
11.) Favorite Charity to donate to?


Here are my 11 bloggers:
1.) Lisabeth M. ~Maybebabylove.blogspot.com
2.) Laurakat81 ~growbabysmithgrow.blogspot.com
3.) sunflowers4ac~sunflowers4ac.blogspot.com
4.)middlemusingsinfertility.blogspot.com
5.) Alicia~http:mycrazyroadcalledlife.blogspot.com/
6.) Becky~theblissfuljourney.blogspot.com
7.) Jackie~happilyeverinfertility.blogspot.com
8.) Lisa~theroadtobabyoz.blogspot.com
9.) Jenn~jshaink0620.blogspot.com
10.) Heather~ttcrazy.blogspot.com
11.) Sueann~happyfacessadface.blogspot.com
 



1 comment: