Tuesday, January 15, 2013

IVF 2 is set to begin

Hi friends,
  As many of you know it has been close to 2 weeks since we lost our beautiful angels. Life has been crazy busy with going back to work and making some changes for the better. This weekend while I was traveling out of town for work I had a very light period and major cramps. What this means in the IF world is that today I start my bc pills and meds should be here on Friday. I had my baseline appt with our amazing RE today. I seriously love our doctor and for everything he does for us. My ovaries are back to their normal size and they are cyst free. I also had blood work done and my hcg came back at 1.7 which means that if I were to test today that it would be negative and then my estrogen came back at 44. If my estrogen was at 100 then my cycle would get pushed back.
For this cycle we are doing estorgen priming. I will be doing 300 of Menopur and 75 of Bravelle. It looks as if right now that my ER will be the week of my 30th birthday.. I am super exicted to get this next cycle started.
I am also grateful to work for an amazing company that allows me to take off as much time as needed for this cycle and to make sure that I am doing good. I am blessed.

Tomarrow starts a new healthy me with more healthy foods and lots more water. Hope everyone has a great night and be safe!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you have to be cycling again, but best of luck to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You know I am hoping and praying that this cycle is your's sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete