Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Friends and some what good news

Going thru Infertility is hard enough it makes it even harder when you have negative people in your life. I have slowly been deleting people from facebook that I am not close to. Here is my vent: so a few weeks ago a former friend sent me a text asking about the whole roller coaster that we are on and then she goes on telling me I am crazy for doing it. I said well if you were in our shoes and position then I would offer you and your husband support and be a good listener. I immediately deleted this chick off facebook. So Sunday she sends me a facebook message and asked why I deleted her. I said I really don't have the time or energy to play mind games. She was like what does that mean I said well people need to grow up and not judge other people by the situation that their in. This biotch didn't know about the miscarriage.

The thing that triggered all this is a lady I know also no longer friends with is 60 years old and tell the chick up above what we are going thru.

I think the thing that I have learned about this roller coaster is you never know who your true friends are. I am truely blessed to have some amazing friends and they are the friends that support and love us when we have hard time and are their to cheer us on the good days and when things go right. When I have my bad days I know that they won't judge or talk about us behind our backs.

Today my best friend surprised me with an amazing lunch invitiation. My best friend Donna know's that I have been struggling both emotionally and phyically. I am blessed to have her in my life.

On the medical side of things: We got my last HCG results today and it was 18.1 so that means that it is going down and that my period should be starting next week some time. My nurse Patsy said that she is crossing her fingers for this cycle. I am blessed to have amazing nurses and one amazing doctor. While I don't think to highly of one of the doctor's in the clinic it's because of the bleeding issue I was having.

No comments:

Post a Comment