Monday, January 7, 2013

It's been 3 days since our miscarriage

This weekend has been horrible emotional weekend with so many emotions from guilt like we didn't do enough to protect our babies, to angry at God why did he take my babies away. When I say babies we transfered two embryo's and so we are calling them our twins. Even though we never got to meet this beautiful babies they stole a peice of our hearts and we will be forever grateful for the 5 weeks and 3 days we got to spend with them. They changed my husbands life and my life forever. While we are still emotional, we happened to have our WTF appt in LR about 3 hours ago and we got a lot of answers to our questions. My appt was only scheduled to be a 15 minute appt but it ended up being a 30 minute appt. He wanted my HCG drawn and to make sure it is going down and tomarrow I should here the results of it. Also in the next few days I will start taking birth control for round #2. Our plan as of right now is to give my body time to recover and mentally time to grieve. I go back for another meeting with our doctor in a month.

This weekend while my babe and I were grieveing we decided to name the babies. While we don't know the sexes they will always be a peice of me. Our beautiful baby girl her name is Michelle which is my middle name and our handsome baby boy is Edward which is DH's middle name.

Tonight as I remember and reflect on my babies, please also remember two of my cycling buddies who have also had miscarriage's. You ladies are amazing and please know I continue to keep you all in my thoughts and prayers and know I am here if either of you need to chat. I am blessed to call you friends. I love you Jschwind and Twistsandturnstoo2.

No comments:

Post a Comment