Saturday, December 8, 2012

questions I found that I like.

I found this on a board that I follow and thought it was pretty cool. I figured I would post it.Here's sort of a fun get to know me. I figured I would answer these questions on my blog so that you all get to know me a bit better. I know some of my friends from highschool read my blog so they might know a few of these answers.
I’m happiest whenI am with my amazing husband, my best friend and our families and friends.
.
The best place to be in the summer… at one of the local beaches or out on our boat at the lake or on the river. 
 I could spend the whole day snuggled up with my awesome hubby watching TV and then go out for an awesome dinner.

I always wanted to be a mom, and a nurse.
Favorite thing about my house… our back yard and sitting on the deck in the summer drinking coffee.
For inspiration I… I read other women's blog's that are going thru infertility and I scrapbook, and hang out with my best friend Donna.
It’s worth the splurge to spend money for our IVF cycle since we are out of pocket, or buy my husband awesome Christmas gifts.
Words I live by… Live, Laugh, Love. Good things come to those who wait.
Day I’d love to live again… our wedding day. It flew by in the blink of an eye. I remember having a smile on my face the whole day as I married my price charming.
Brings out the best in me… my awesome hubby, my friends, family, my amazing ladies friends that are going thru IF, the ladies on the boards I follow that are going thru IF are some of the strongest women I know.

tonight I am feeling pretty bloated as this follies get bigger and pretty emotional as I had a former friend ask me all kinds of questions about our road to infertility and asking us how much it is costing us. She did this all by texting. It kinda pissed me off. I told her that if she had any further comments and to tell me that I was wrong by choosing this decision then she can say good bye to our friendship. She was like why do you say that and I said if you were in our position then at such an emotional time you wouldn't be asking questions you would only be support us.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment