Friday, December 7, 2012

~IVF Day 15~

Today was another day in LR. One of my mom's good friends joined me which was nice. I had been hoping and praying for better news since Tuesday my estrogen was quite low. Our amazing doc is on call which means that he will be doing my Egg Retrival some time in the next few days. I have 16 eggs which is amazing and my estrogen on Tuesday was only 39.7 and now it is close to 800. Wow, what a difference a few days makes. If all goes well Dr Dean said that our egg retrival will be either Monday or Tuesday. I am starting to feel the largest follies as they are 21mm. My lining which I have had issues with in the past looks great. It's the little things that make me smile. I am blessed with an amazing husband and amazing friends. My next trip down to Little Rock will be Sunday. My appt is at 8am. Hope everyone has a great night!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are doing great!
    ~twistsandturns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing fabulous. How are you doing Sara?????? I am fxing for you too for an ER. Have you had to order more meds yet? Mine should be arriving any moment.
      ~Rebecca

      Delete