Sunday, December 9, 2012

~day 18~ IVF cycle

This morning my awesome hubby and I headed to LR for an early morning appt. We left our house at 4:30 and got home around 12ish. Boy we are both exhausted. I asked Dr Dean who is on call when he thought my Egg Retrival would be and he was thinking it could be on Thursday. We came home and ate some lunch and then I was working on Christmas cards when my phone rang from the clinic and so I answered it and it was Dr Dean with results and they are awesome results. This morning he thought that I wouldn't have to return til Tuesday to check them one last time. He told me when he called that I have an appt tommarrow at 11:00 and that he probably will give me final instuctions on when I am suppose to do my final injection tommarrow and stuff. Our dream is finally coming true of finishing this cycle strong. My estrogen was 731 on Friday and it is now close to 2,000. I am feeling bloated and tired. It looks like Wednesday will be my ER. Hope everyone has a great day and stays warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment