Tuesday, December 4, 2012

~Day 4 of stims~

Today has been officially one whole week since the last time I was in LR. I happened to have an early mornin appt and so one of my best friends and I headed their yesterday for some much needed girl time and christmas shopping with one of my best friends Donna. I only have a few more gifts left to buy. I went to the clinic this morning and had my blood drawn at 7:45. The tech tried to tell me that I might need to come back tommarrow after many discussions with my awesome hubby it was decided that if that were that case of having to go back tommarrow then we would stay the night. Donna and I did some shopping and then headed back to the clinic to see if they knew if I would need to come in tommarrow. The nurse's were all at lunch and so we waited for them to get back. The receptionist told me that our IVF nurse Debbie would let me know and that I was to go to her office. She immediately said that my E2 was low which ment that I would not have to go back tommarrow, woohoo. I talked to the hotel to cancel our room for tonight...... It feels awesome to be home. Then nurse Lauren who is awesome called me and said my E2 level was 39.7 they would like to see it at 100-150 at this point and so she told me to up the follistim to 375 and to come back on Friday for an ultrasound. If all goes planned our tentive egg retrival could be as early as Monday. I need to post a huge congrats to one of the ladies that just went thru IVF RRdiva as she found out yesterday she is pregnant. I also need to post Good Luck to an amazing cycle buddy and a friend as she has her ER on Thursday. I am praying for you ARS! Love you girls both.

Tonight I am hanging out with my amazing babe, he is truely my rock especially when things are hard in the IF world.

No comments:

Post a Comment