Saturday, December 15, 2012

~ET Complete~

I am so excited to write this update that I can hardly stand it. This morning my babe and I left our house at 6:30 for the 3 hour trip to Dr. Dean's clinic. We transfered 2 embryo's. 1 was excellent and 1 was good. It looks like 2-3 will only possibly make it to freeze. I can't believe I am pregnant until proven other wise. Our beta is a week from Wednesday the day after Christmas. Dr Dean and I have already talked about what if this cycle doesn't take then their are some things we will do different. Today I begin 48 hours of bed rest. I had my babe go and pick up snack's and we are all settled in to our hotel room. Before the embryologist left the room he gave me the pretri dish were our beautiful babies were created. Here is a beautiful pictures of our 2 embryo's.

No comments:

Post a Comment