Friday, December 14, 2012

~Quality Report and Transfer date is in~

Wow, I didn't think that I would be saying this til Monday. I got the quality report this afternoon from my rock star nurse Lauren and 3 out of the 12 embryo's are growing 4 cells which they want. The rest are lacking behind some. At first Lauren told me that she didn't know when transfer would be and then about 45 minutes ago and after talking with Dr Dean he agreed that the best thing is to do it tomarrow due to us living 3+ hours away and a few other issues.
Tomarrow at 10am Dr Dean and the embryologist will select the 2 best emybro's to put back in to me. I am super excited, emotional, nervous and scared. I will be pregnant until proven other wise. Today I ran some errands and just got home and am resting for a bit and then I need to get more stuff done. I should know some time tommarrow when my pregnany test is but I am thinking it will be the 26th. What a great Christmas it might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment