Saturday, December 22, 2012

1 week since Transfer

Today in about 15 minutes has been offically one week since my transfer. Wow this week has flown by. Monday and Tuesday I heard from the rock star nursing staff about my remaining embryo's. The news wasn't what we wanted to hear. We only have one embryo that made it to freeze stage.  But the hopeful news is that I am feeling a few symptoms and have been for a few days. I am normally one that is always on the go and the past few days I have been exhausted. I can't wait to see what my beta says on Wednesday. Tomarrow we start Christmas festivites and I can't wait to spend the day with my sister in law Lisa and her husband Mike and then the rest of the family. It will be a great day to be with family. All of the family that is going to be their tommarrow knows that for today and the next few days we are pregnant. Hope everyone has a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment