Monday, December 10, 2012

~It's Trigger Time~

This morning I had my last monitoring appt in LR with our amazing doc Dr. Dean and I asked him several questions and made sure that he is doing our retrival. I got the final instructions with final estrogen number and it dropped some. This whole cycle has been a mystery in what my body would do and how it would respond. I have 20 follies and most of them are pretty big ranging in size from 20-25mm. I am feeling bloated, nervous and emotional. I will do my final shot at 12:30 am. Our check in time is at 11:00am on Wednesday. We are planning to leave our house around 7:15 that way we can have a few moment's of breathing room. Tomarrow I will start an antibiotic as a procautionary. It looks like my embryo transfer will be either Saturday or Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment