Saturday, December 29, 2012

Beta 2 :-)

So my hubby and I headed to LR early this morning. Our RE's office didn't have power this morning but from what I was told by the RE this afternoon they have it now so that is good. My appt was just for blood draw. The tech called my name and so I went with her and while she was drawing blood the on call RE Dr Batres who I have talked to a few times this week came and talked to me and made sure everything is okay. I have had some bleeding since Wednesday evening and he just wanted to check on me.

Dr. Batres called me about 2 hours or so ago and after I got off the phone with him I cried tears of joy. I am so thankful to have an amazing medical team. Here is the best news of all. My hcg was 26 on Thursday and today it was 78.9, it more than doubled in 24 hours which is awesome. I am still on progestrone and estrogen supplements. I will continue on those til my next appt on Monday.

Monday was suppose to just be more blood work to make sure it continues to rise. When Dr. Batres called I mentioned the bleeding again and he did that he wants to do a pap to see why I am continueing to bleed. But as of right now we are pregnant. I am 4 weeks and 3 days along.

No comments:

Post a Comment