Monday, December 31, 2012

Beta 3 :-)

This morning my mom and I headed to LR for my beta appt. It was nice having a girls day with my mom. After my appt we went to got some lunch and decided to start heading back home. We ended up stopping in Conway and got some shopping done. While we were in kohl's my phone started going off and so I checked to see who it is. It was nurse Lauren from my RE's office. Lauren said that my beta is looking awesome and that I still need to continue with both of my progestrone suppostitories and that I can discontinue the estrogen patches. My HCG was 147. I go back on Friday for my 4th beta and my first ultrasound is next week. woohoo. I know for my appt next week I will have Dr. Dean and I am so excited to thank him. I am still bleeding some but not like I was before.

Tonight also happens to be the night 3 years ago that I met my amazing best friend. My hubby is my rock and I don't know if I could have been on this journey without him. Tonight brings back a flood of emotions from that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment