Monday, October 29, 2012

Tentitive IVF Scheduale

         

                   I got our IVF class schedualed for November 13th. I have started on a list of questions to ask our nurse Debbie who happens to be everyone's nurse who is going thru IVF. The 13th will be a busy day for us including our IVF class, I have to have a trial transfer to make sure my uterus is good for our egg transfer and my babe has to have an IVF seman analysis. I am so excited to get this show on the road.
                              

  Here is the tentitive:
      Oct 27: start BC pills
November 14: start Lupron
November 28: start stims
December 11: egg retrival
December 16: Egg Transfer
December 28: Test for pregnancy
 
 
As everyone prays for what everyone on the east coast is going thru please continue to pray for our military whether at home or abroad. I come from a huge military family and we have our oldest nephew on my babe's side about to go off for his first duty assignment. He is only 19 years old. We are proud of you all and love you!
 
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment