Tuesday, October 30, 2012

blessings

Since we are so close to starting a new month. During the month of November on my personal facebook page I always write something that I am thankful for every single day. Here are some simple things I am thankful for today:
  • my house which my babe and I bought 2 years ago
  • my parent's they have helped us out so much lately
  • my sister Jen, even though she is far away we are still incredibly close. I love you.
  • my girls on the 3T and infertility board you ladies are all amazing, thank you from the bottom of my heart for being an amazing support system. I am blessed to have you guys as a support system
  • my friends who are simply amazing, Donna, one of my closet friends you are simply amazing, beautiful and I love you, thank you for taking care of me and for all of our crazy lunch dates, hanging out, and for all the times you care.
  • our military, so many of our family member's have served and are presently serving and we are very proud of each and every one of you guys. Love you and see you all soon.
  • our health as one year ago I had major shoulder surgery
  • my amazing babe, he is truely my rock, my best friend, the one I live with, laugh with and love. With out you this journey would not be possibly. I love you more and more each day.
  • my sister in law's you guys are an amazing support system.
  • my co-worker's with out them this journey might not be possibly. You are an amazing group of people and you all cheer me on every single day and every step of the way.
  • our amazing RE for him I am grateful that we can be on this journey. I am blessed to have amazing doctor's.

with this I always say life is a dance you learn as you go. This journey has been nothing short of amazing and I can't wait to get the party started to make my babe and I parent's.

No comments:

Post a Comment