Friday, October 26, 2012

IVF Consult

My babe and I had an ultrasound yesterday to see what was going on. I had mild OHSS but Dr Dean said that it will go away. I am thankful for that. While we were their we also talked about IVF. It increases our chances which we are excited about. My babe and I will meet with the IVF nurse in the next week or so to get the party started. The plan as of right now is to start BC pills any day to supress my system. I will get my medication list when we meet with Debbie and then in a few weeks I will start having ultrasound's every 3-4 days and then we possibly have an egg retrival week of the last week of December to the first week of January. We are super excited, yet nervous about moving forward. We are also doing a shared risk program that will give us 4 tries at having a take home baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment