Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Life this past week.

Life has been crazy busy. For the past few weeks I have been struggling emotionally. After 2 cancelled IUI's we have a meeting with Dr. Dean as I call him tommarrow. I am also battling OHSS but very mild form. Monday was an emotionally hard day for me with some of the toughest decisions in my life. I had a monitoring appt and I was so thankful to see Dr. Dean. I had 9 follies and I had to choose wether to cancel the cycle or wether to extract 6 eggs and only keep 3. I chose to cancel the cycle as I didn't want to risk losing the 3 other follies. I also don't like the thought of having an abortion. It was a decision hard to make. I also asked Dr. Dean if I were his daughter what would he recommend and he said to just cancel the cycle as the risk for having a miscarriage would have been extremely high with such a thin lining. Hope everyone has a great and blessed night!

No comments:

Post a Comment