Monday, March 4, 2013

Update of days after Transfer

Hi friends,
 I know it has only been a week since my last update. This past weekend I worked for the military and I love my job I do work long days. Speaking of long days Friday I had started cramping and had pushed it off as implantation cramping and then Saturday and yesterday it only got worse. I actually paged the on call doc last night and got his advice. He said that if I could wait til today then he would get me an appt.

I waited til today and my momma made the drive to LR with me and it was un eventful which was awesome. I got to see my amazing RE Dr. Dean. He went on call today for 3 weeks. He came in and did an ultrasound along with checking my abdomen. He did tell me I have a cyst on my right ovary which is were all the pain is from. Dr. Dean also did draw several vials of blood I think like 7 of them. I do have a 50% chance of having an auto immune disorder. Also he did want an HCG drawn and the best news of the day is I am defineately pregnant. My HCG came back at 26.5

I go back for my next beta on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment