Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Transfer Complete

Hi ladies,
 My babes and I headed out to Little Rock early yesteerday for our transfer. We actually went shopping before my appt since we had time to kill. Then after shopping we headed to the clinic and got checked in. Then we were taken back to the procedure room were we waited for my awesome doctor. He did have issues with getting the catheter in for the transfer and then I asked him aboout my right ovary bleeding last week after the retrival and he said that it bled more than he liked. My beta is scheduled for March 12th and that seems like forever away. When they call today I am gonna see if I can do it next week. Today we are PUPO.
I got the phone call today that only one embryo made it to freese stage. Also they have changed my Beta to next Thursday!


Here are pictures of our beautiful babies:

No comments:

Post a Comment