Sunday, November 4, 2012

Great weekend away with my babe

It was a great weekend to get away from this place. Yesteday my babe woke me up and had a surprise planned for the day. We ate breakfast and then got ready and then we were off. My babe had been looking at car's and we drove all the way to Alton, IL 6 hours and went to find his dream car which is a camero. Once we got to the gentleman's house we took it for a test drive unfortunately the starter died in it and so we came home empty handed. It was great to get away from everything for the day. Since I was on call for work today. I only take call weekend one weekend a month and this happened to be my call weekend. It was nice to be able to attend church this morning and my phone didn't go off and then I enjoyed a nice lunch with my best friend and her awesome hubby. My DH headed to my in law's place and visited with them. After lunch I came home and deep cleaned the fridge and cleaned out one of the shelves for all my fertility meds which should be here in about a week or so. I am so excited to get this party started. This week is going to be a crazy one with lots of client's to see and then a fun day with my bestie Donna. We are going to a play and then dinner. We also might try and squeeze in a hike on one of my day's off.

No comments:

Post a Comment