Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hiking

Hi everyone,
 Life has been great lately. I am blessed. Today I recieved an amazing text from my bestie Donna. She asked as always if I was having a good day and of course I said yes and she has asked me to go hiking with her. Donna is an amazing, beautiful person and is multi-talented. and a Godly woman. I know while my babe and I are in LR next Tuesday that Donna will be praying for us. She has made LR trips with me and would do so at the drop of a hat. Donna and her awesome hubby Randy have invited us over for Thanksgiving dinner since our family will be out of town. This will be a great weekend and since deer season opens on Saturday I get to sleep in while my babe hunt's on his parent's property. I am blessed and can't wait to meet with our IVF nurse on Tuesday. I have everything done so far for our IVF cycle now I just can't wait to get this show on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment