Thursday, July 25, 2013

week 24 update :)

Week 24: Canteloupe


Average size: 10.5 inches ***, 12.7 oz.
Nipples are sprouting, and face is fully formed!


How far along are you? 24 weeks, also known as V-day :)
Total weight gain? 6 pounds
Maternity Clothes? all the time, I am mostly living in dresses now
Stretch Marks? yep, on my growing belly
Sleep? good
Best Moment of the week? seeing 2 amazing IVF buddies and catching up
Miss anything? Nope
Movement? Yep, the boys have been kicking me everyday this week
Food Cravings? Nothing really
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope
Gender prediction? 2 happy and healthy boys
Labor signs? Nope
Symptoms? Braxton hicks contractions, back pain, sore breasts
Belly button in or out? out
Wedding rings off or on? Off
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy
Looking forward to? Seeing my boys on Monday :)
Next Appt? Monday for my monthly ultrasound, cervix check and seeing my OB

No comments:

Post a Comment