Thursday, July 11, 2013

~22 week update~


Week 22: Papaya


Average size: 10.5 inches ***, 12.7 oz.
Baby's on a sleep cycle -- about 12 to 14 hours a day


How far along are you? 22 weeks
                                                      Total weight gain? None this week
Maternity Clothes? yep, all the time
Stretch Marks? yep, have a few on my belly
Sleep? good, except for tired all the time
Best Moment of the week? hanging out with my hubby and seeing my best friend :)
Miss anything? Nope
Movement? Yep, and my husband felt his first kicks this weekend
Food Cravings? bagels, watermelon and water
Anything making you queasy or sick? Yes, lot's
Gender prediction? Both boys
Labor signs? Nope
Symptoms? all day sickness, queasy, exhausted, sore breasts, braxton hicks, back pain
Belly button in or out? out
Wedding rings off or on? off
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy
Looking forward to? going swimming with my neice and nephews in about a week or so
Next Appt? July 16th, but I have to call tomarrow if I am still feeling queasy/vomiting


No comments:

Post a Comment