Thursday, May 9, 2013

week 13 update :)


Week 13: Peach

Average size: 2.9 inches, .81 oz.
Teeth and vocal cords are appearing...
 
How far along are you? 13 weeks
Total weight gain? lost about 3 pounds
Maternity Clothes? yes, love them
Stretch Marks? yep
Sleep? leeping better now that I am using my body pillow
Best Moment of the week? getting my breast pump and hanging out with my awesome hubby and hitting 2nd Trimester
Miss anything? Nope
Movement? Nope
Food Cravings? peppermints, popcorn, and gatorade
Anything making you queasy or sick? yes, still so much. Hyperemesis flared up again last weekend and landed me in the ER for fluids
Gender prediction? Hopefully one of each
Labor signs? Nope, way to early
Symptoms? all day queasyness, breast soreness, RLP, and exhausted
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings off or on? on but getting tighter by the day
Happy or Moody most of the time? Excited
Looking forward to? going out of town next weekend for work and OB appt
Next Appt? Next Wednesday 5/15
 
My bump at 12 weeks and 6 days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment