Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Week 7 update :)


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
How many weeks are you? 7 
Total weight gain? 3 pounds
Maternity Clothes? Yes, I have a bump
Stretch Marks? Yep, on my theighs
Sleep? I don't get enough of it
Best Moment of the week? Seeing the babies heart beats
Miss anything? Nope


Movement? Not yet, but my OB said I probably will start feeling butterflies soon
Food Cravings? Oranges, apples and peanut butter
Anything making you queasy or sick? cleaning up after nasty clients and not eating every 2 hours
Gender prediction? Hoping for 1 of each
Labor signs? None yet and hopefully not soon.
Symptoms? Exhausted, breast soreness, going to the rest room every 2-3 hours, morning sickness
Belly button in or out? In still for the time being
Wedding rings off or on? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy
Looking forward to? seeing Toby Mac and 9 oher Christian artists in a concert tommarrow night and hanging out with my best friend.
Next Appt? OB appt April 23rd.  I will see my OB ever 3-4 weeks til 18 weeks and then every other week.






No comments:

Post a Comment