Saturday, March 9, 2013

~Final beta and ultrasound scheduled~

Hi friends,
 I had my final beta in LR today the number's are amazing. On Thursday the number was 175 and today the number was 450.2. My progestrone is still doing fantastic and that number is 30.84. Dr Dean did want me to contine progestrone support til week 12-13 and he also scheduled my first OB appt. I am super excited to see and hear my babies heart beats. We are still not sure if only one baby or both babies took, I am think both babies. While in LR we also went to Target to find me a springy maternity top for Easter.

The pregnancy symptoms have started. But I am blessed to know the means both babies are growing.

My babes and I are super excited to finally be prego. Next week I will start doing a weekly update on how we are doing.

Our first US is March 25th, 16 long days from now. Here's to hoping it goes quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment