Monday, November 26, 2012

IVF~day 5

Tonight at 6pm will be 5 days since I started my Lupron injections. I am feel pretty good except for a bit bloated and tired. Tommarrow my babe and I head to LR for my baseline appt. I will have an ultrasound done and blood work done. On Wednesday my babe will be having his first ever surgery. He is having his meniscus repaired. It has been torn about a year or so. I am hoping that the next few days will be uneventful. We have our few Christmas decorations put up. On Saturday I am participating in a few amazing events. First off I was asked to help decorate the church for the Christmas season, I will do that for a few hours and then go eat with my amzing best friend Donna. Saturday afternoon depending on how my hubby is feeling I am helping with a great benefit sale for a sweet young boy that has cancer. Our community is raising money so that this family can have a great Christmas filled with everything they need. His story is www.caringbridge.com/visit/elizachary
I

No comments:

Post a Comment